Strony

Friday, September 14, 2018

Warhammer 40k: Kill Team - City of Death table #1

Od czasu gdy GW ogłosiło nadchodzącą premierę Kill Team zacząłem się zastanawiać nad własnym stołem do tej gry. Przekonany przez mojego ośmio letniego syna, który ostatnio rozpoczął swoją pierwszą przygodę z figurkami do Warhammer 40k, rozpocząłem pracę nad stołem.

Since GW announced the upcoming release of Kill Team, I began to think about my own table for this game. Convinced by my eight-year-old son, who recently began his first adventure with miniatures for Warhammer 40k, I started working on the table.


Aby poczuć atmosferę pola bitwy 41-go millenium, postanowiłem umieścić na stole rozbitego Stormtalon'a. Aby umieścić model w zamierzonej pozycji, odciąłem kawałek kokpitu po prawej stronie.

To feel the atmosphere of the battlefield of the 41st millennium, I decided to put a crashed Stormtalon on the table. To place the model in the intended position, I cut off the cockpit piece on the right side.



Zaplanowałem większość stołu i prace trwają. Niedługo opublikuję więcej zdjęć ;)

I have planned the majority of the table and the work is underway. I will publish more photos soon ;)

1 comment: