Strony

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Warhammer Fantasy Battle: Averland Steam Tank


Dzisiaj prezentuję wam kilka zdjęć mojego Czołgu Parowego w barwach Averland'u.

Today I present you some pictures of my Averland Steam Tank.




Model jest domowej roboty. Do jego wykonania użyłem arkusza polistyrenu, spienionego PCV, słomki do napojów i starego pisaka. Oryginalne części GW to tarcze na bokach, lew na kominie oraz skonwertowany inżynier.

It is home made model. I built it from sheet of polystyrene, PVC foam, straw and old felt-tip. Oryginal GW parts are shields, lion on the top of the chimney and converted engineer.


Użyłem Heavy Goldbrown z Vallejo jako kolor bazowy. Następnie wymieszałem go z Cytadelką Flash Gitz Yellow i rozjaśniłem całość. Czarne elementy pomalowałem farbą Negro Black. Do pomalowania krawędzi zmieszałem ten sam czarny kolor z Enchanted Blue z kolekcji Citadel. Drewniane elementy to Vallejo Charred Brown, następnie rozjaśniany (drybrush) Beasty Brown. Detale pomalowane są farbką Polished Gold z Vallejo.

For yellow color I used Heavy Goldbrown from Vallejo Game Colors. Then I mixed it with Flash Gitz Yellow from Citadel and highlighted all yellow area. Black parts are painted with Negro Black from Vallejo. For edges at the bottom I mixed the same black with Enchanted Blue from Citadel. Wooden elements are painted with Charred Brown and then drybrushed with Beasty Brown. Detalis are painted with Polished Gold from Vallejo.


Podstawka jest także wykonana ze spienionego PCV. Pieczęć wykonana jest ze szpachli do plastiku.

Base is also made from PCV foam. Red purity seals are made from polystyrene and putty for plastic.


Mój ulubiony detal to ciśnieniomierz na szczycie boilera :)

My favourite detail is the pressure gauge on the top of the boiler :)


Jest zawsze ze mną gdy toczę bitwę w świecie Warhammer'a :)
Ok, to już wszystko o moim czołgu. Mam nadzieję, że Wam się podoba.

This guy is with me every time when I roll a battle in Warhammer world :)
Ok, that's all about my Steam Tank. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment